OptoNet currently represents the interests of more than 90 companies, research and educational organizations, investment companies as well as public institutions in the field of optical technology.
||To accomplish our competence profile, OptoNet is always open to further member companies from all over Europe.
Join our network to get access to one of the most dynamic optics regions in Germany and receive the following benefits:
- technology consulting on a national and international level
- identification of partnering opportunities
- link to experts in technology and business consultants
- guidance to government programs and financial aid
- education of the public and elected officials about the issues, opportunities, and benefits of industry, technology, and optical sciences research throughout Thüringen
- expertises, studies and surveys
||Marketing and communication:
- information and communication platform
- international oriented marketing measures
- searchable database that provides contact data and capabilities of member companies and research labs
- joint booths at national and international trade fairs (Laser, Optatec, Photonics West, Micronora)
- event management
- organization and scientific steering of workshops, symposia and conferences
||Education and further training:
- job center and career counseling
- education and further training initiatives
- image campaign in schools to promote career opportunities in optics industry
- links to regional and national legislators to promote beneficial legislation and fundings
- cross-cluster activities in Europe
- involvement in the supra-regional German network OptecNet
Annual membership fee depends on kind of the institution and/or on the annual turnover of the joining enterprise.
Technology orientied start-up companies remain non-contributory up to 3 years after foundation.
If you are interested in membership, please fill in our entry form and send it to our office.