OptoNet Summer School ›Advanced Lens Design‹
International summer course on optics design in Jena
As end users are expecting more demanding performances, optical systems designers and manufacturers are faced with growing challenges. We proudly announce the first OptoNet Summer School ›Advanced Lens Design‹, which is intended to provide high professional practical training. It aims at technicians, engineers and researchers who are involved in optical systems design of imaging systems and need more theoretical insight and practical experience in that field. The Summer School is held by the internationally renowned expert Prof. Dr. Herbert Gross of Friedrich Schiller University Jena and his colleagues.
For the detailed program, the lectureres team and practical information please see the Summer School Website »
Workshop related costs, food and beverages during the seminar as well as the expenses for the social program will be met by the organizers. Conference materials, documents and exercises are included in the conference fee. Participants are kindly expected to cover the costs for their individual travel and accommodation.
Attendance fees for the Summer School are
- 4.800,00 EUR regular
- 3.600,00 EUR for OptoNet members and members of international partner networks
An early bird rate is available until January 15.
- 4.200,00 EUR regular
- 3.000,00 EUR for OptoNet members and members of international partner networks
(no VAT included according to §4 Nr. 22a UStG)
- Applications are conducted through the on-line form. A confirmation email will be sent once the application has been received.
- The participant undertakes the responsibility to pay the invoice(s) issued for the services in advance and before the due date indicated on the invoice. Cash or cheques will not be accepted.
- The training fees do not cover travel, accommodation or any other costs such as health insurance.
- All bookings are provisional until full payment has been received and acknowledged. Provisional Bookings can be reserved for up to 2 weeks, provided that the event's maximum capacity has not been reached.
- After payment has been received in full, the participant's reservation to the Summer School will be confirmed.
- The cancellation has to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A participant may decide to cancel the enrolment under the following conditions: Up to 60 days before the start of the training: Fees will be fully reimbursed. A EUR 100 handling fee will be withheld. From 60 days to 30 days before the start of the course: 50% of the total fee will be reimbursed. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 30 days before the start of the training or for no-shows.
- In case a participant would not be able to attend the training, a substitute can be accepted.
- Training will be confirmed as soon as the minimum number of participants has been reached. All participants will receive a final confirmation.
- Training fees are reimbursed in case of cancellation due to force majeure or due to speakers' preventions. No compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.