Director PMO (m/f)
ams Sensors Germany
Veröffentlicht am: 04.04.2019
We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Director PMO (m/f)
Job No. 2273
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Project Management Professionals and coordinate and lead their daily activities to ensure that projects remain on track and deliver on time
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed
- Ensure project definition documents are prepared and maintained
- Manage project resources across organizations and prevent conflicts.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope identification and resolution of issues
- Prepare, publish and communicate project status, including input into the designated tracking systems
- Advise corporate management on all perceived risks to the successful completion of the project, and obtain decisions and approval from management on changes to project scope, design, schedule and cost.
- Timely escalation of issues and risks to the project review board and taking responsibility to resolve project issues
- Establish strong vendor/customer relationship. Communicate status to customers regularly and ensure that we have a clear understanding of their requirements.
- Represent AMS in a professional manner to all supported customers. Ensure clarity in communication and follow-up of all actions.
- Manage the relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure compliance to product policies and guidelines, quality targets and ams General Quality Specifications.
- Ensure that reviews and task force teams are established when required
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Senior Project Management or Director roles managing complex Semiconductor ICs projects
- Master's degree in Electronic Engineering / physics / optics or similar is preferred
- Must have proven experience leading a team of Project Management professionals across multiple locations
- Must have proven experience working with Tier 1 OEMs in the Mobile or Consumer electronics domain
- Technical understanding of System-on-Chip architectures including digital-, analogue- and software design is a strong plus
- PMP certification is strong plus
- Proactive, assertive attitude, flexible and results driven
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, time management and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to internal sites and customers
- Work place Jena, Germany
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more. If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/careers
ams Sensors Germany GmbH