ARIZONA PHOTONICS DAYS 2019
Join the Optics Valley Committee of the Arizona Technology Council and the University of Arizona BIO5 Institute host our Global Photonics Alliance partners for two days of technical discussions and business-to-business meetings:
- Connect and network with your global peers in the quiet intimate environment of Tucson, Arizona.
- Learn about the amazing technology from Optics Valley companies, the University of Arizona BIO5 Institute, and that from our Global Photonics Alliance attendees.
- Discuss global optics & photonics issues with your peers and leaders in our industry
- Business and Technology Presentations
- Company Presentations
- B2B Networking
Who should attend:
- Business owners, executives and staff of Optics and Photonics Companies, as well as companies that apply those technologies
- Academic and industry scientists and engineers in Optics & Photonics
- Optics Cluster leadership and staff
- Early Bird (On or before November 2, 2018) - $200 individual, $500 Company (up to 5 attendees)
- Regular (November 3, 2018, or later) - $250 Individual, $600 Company (up to 5 attendees)
If your company is looking for great exposure to the Tucson optics technology and business community, there are several sponsorship opportunities available. Sponsorships are on a first come, first served basis. Don't be left behind. Sign on to be a sponsor of this event for maximum exposure.
Email John Dennis: chair@OpticsValleyAZ.org
For more information please check the download box.