European Symposium on Ultrafast Laser driven Biophotonics
It is our greatest pleasure and honor to invite you to the 1st European Symposium on Ultrafast Laser driven Biophotonics held in Jena, Germany from September 3 – 6, 2019. We have an interesting program prepared for you and you have the chance to be a part of it.
Discussed will be the latest developments and trends in the field of spectroscopy and imaging using ultra-short pulse laser concepts to answer biophotonic question. The spectrum of topics includes among others non-linear imaging (e. g. SHG / THG microscopy, coherent Raman microscopy) for biomedical diagnostics, imaging of biological objects with highest spatial resolution by exploiting non-linear phenomena (e. g. STED microscopy) as well as wavelengths in the EUV/X-ray range and ultrafast time-resolved spectroscopy of biological systems e. g. protein folding dynamics using 2D spectroscopy.
You can look forward to talks by:
- Stefan Hell / MPI for Biophysical Chemistry, Göttingen
- Ferenc Krausz & Mihaela Zigman // MPI of Quantum Optics // Garching
- Elisabet Romero // Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia
- Wei Min // Columbia University // New York
- Marloes Groot // Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Mischa Bonn // MPI for Polymer Research // Mainz
- Hervé Rigneault // Institut Fresnel // Marseille- and more